1. Please remember to ask your child AFTER EVERY PRACTICE what coach says about the next practice, etc. I had many, many contacts from parents about Sunday's game, and Coach Don had told the kids exactly what you needed to know. TEACH YOUR KIDS to tell you what is said. I am no longer answering e-mails or texts about soccer during my work hours. My role as manager is simply to take care of paperwork.
2. I'm going to start updating the blog every Sunday night with the schedule for the week as I know it. For now, I'm e-mailing to you so that I do not get 40 phone calls about Tuesday night. The blog is http://www.lubbocklonestar97.blogspot.com/. The WTPL website is also good.
3. Please remember to ALWAYS send water with your kiddo. With the flu the way it is, the last thing we need is kids drinking after each other.
4. Tuesday - practice, 6:00, Atkins. We will wear what Don calls our normal practice gear - blue or black shorts, a gray shirt, and white socks.
5. Thursday - practice, 6:00, Atkins. We will wear what Don calls our normal practice gear - blue or black shorts, a gray shirt, and white socks.
6. We play 2 games Saturday. They are friendly matches against San Angelo 96 teams. We play at 10:30 and 1:30. I'd plan to be at the complex in Lubbock by 9:30. Field E9
Week of 9-21 Monday, September 21, 2009
at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment