Soccer Week of 12-6-09 Sunday, December 6, 2009

We are practicing Tuesday at 6:00 at Atkins. Please let Coach Don know if your child will not be there because of a school event.

Don has talked to me about several different plans for a practice slow down through January. I will let you know as soon as we know what we are doing. It is possible that Tuesday could be the last practice until January. Fitness on our own!!!

INDOOR SOCCER: Don wants everyone to play indoor. He wants 1. First priority - our team to play as a team at Soccer Indoors. We will pay part of the team dues from our team account. Each player needs to pay me $30, or the player will not play. This is exclusive of dues. The t-shirts will be paid for from the team account. If we collect more than the required team payment to play, I will evenly divide the remainder amongst the players who paid, and that money will go against future dues. I will let you know if that is the case.

2nd priority: Don would also like for all of our players to play in the LoneStar indoor league, if possible. In this league, the kids are divided amongst other LoneStar players and coaches, and they get lots more playing experience. Your team may have LS 96 to 98 players, boys and girls, on it. We are not sure what the fees will be, but I will let you know ASAP. Remember that in the LoneStar league, your jersey is free.

Remember that each player is required to have a players card -$12. I will ask Don if those who are current in dues can get theirs paid for by the club.

I won't be at practice Tuesday, as the boys have a concert. I need the $30 for indoor by next Sunday. You can drop it at Atkins during the day, use school mail (LISD employees), or mail it to me - CH, 6305 Dupage Ave., LBK 79416.

0 comments: